Tuesday 30 October 2012

Get the look - Zooey Deschanel


Photobucket

There isn't a girl on the planet that doesn't have a girl crush on Zooey Deschanel, or at least so it would seem. I am certainly amongst the many on this one. I simply can't get enough of her. Her style is perfect in my eyes. 

She is usually seen sporting girly, vintage-esque dresses fit for a 50's tea party, high waste skirts matched with cute blouses and waves to die for. 

I am a natural brunette, though I have been frauding the ginger look for nearly 4 years now, and every time I see Zooey I get the urge to go back dark. 

So, the outfit above is typical Zooey and I thought it would be fun to find similar pieces on the highstreet to 'Get The Look'. I also liked this outfit because of its festive colours (8 weeks till Christmas!)

Photobucket
Dress: Modcloth £27
Cardigan: New Look £14
Shoes: Republic £65
Bowler Hat: h&m £7
Glasses: Gok Wan @ Spec Savers £99 (2 for 1)

All the items I found to get Zooey's look are quite reasonably priced. Her shoes weren't actually visible in the picture but I thought these would complete the look. Or for a more casual Zooey look, grab some black flats (and even more budget friendly). 

I actually bought this dress recently, it was my first purchase from mod cloth and I really love it. It is very figure flattering with its 'Fit and Flare' shape. If you are a slightly bigger busted lady, like myself, you will love it! I think it comes in other colours too. 

Mod Cloth are actually offering up a $20 (approx £12 to us in the UK) coupon to all friend referrals, so if you fancy this dress, or anything else over there, you can use this link to get money off!


Twitter / Pinterest /instagram

2 comments:

  1. i love love zooey! lovely post! now following you, hope you follow back and stay connected :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit, i love her style and this is sooo something i would wear! especially the hat. Im a huge modcloth fan, their stuff is the best!xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I read and appreciate every single note. Thanks for stopping by! xo